Saturday 5 October 2013

Welcome Mes Amis!

©AgathaChristieWeb
 
Welcome! My aim through this blog is to convey all the latest Agatha Christie news, including filming updates, book updates and festival information. I will also review films and TV episodes of Christie's work. I thought I would start with a bit of background. I'm a 14 year old fan who has enjoyed Agatha Christie's book and television adaptions for around 3 years now. I've seen mostly all of the Poirot and Marple's and read quite a few novels as well. I have previously run a website but now I will only have the blog as it's easier for me to update with all the latest news. However, I will upload all of my previous reviews for the benefit of my readers.
I hope you enjoy my blog posts! 
Follow me on twitter : https://twitter.com/AChristieWeb

No comments:

Post a Comment